Sunday, November 25, 2012

Still here, still sewing.

Oops, it doesn't take long to get out of the habit of blogging!

I have sewn many frocks in the unintentional blogging hiatus, now I need to get back to photographing and posting them, instead of just making and wearing them.

To ease back into it, here's the finished cambie which I wore to the fifties fair.  The bodice looks crooked, but it isn't really, it just seems to get all pulled up after I set the self timer and run into position. As The Fashion Police say:  modelling is hard.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fabric you chose, it is such a pretty colour combo. There are so many great Cambies floating around I really should get myself that pattern! :)

Gail said...

Such a great result...and I agree modelling almost takes the fun out of blogging. Almost!