I'd like to say I 'whipped this up' today, but after the prewashing of the material, and the confusion of the lining (this weird sticking the sleeves through the gap at the bottom, sewing in a whacky circle thing) I shall just say I made it today:
The first side is to match the doiley dress
and the other is to match the black spotty dress I cut out, but decided to put off making because of wrestling with sleeve lining (it's the same pattern as St Francis, so it will be quick enough one I get around to it)
*edited to add* The pattern for the bolero is Simplicity 3748 "1950s Retro" from which I made the pink and black cuffed bolero last December. The pattern is out of print, but you can find it on eBay.