Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tripfits concepts

So, Kitty and I accidently booked a trip to Tokyo (whoops! how did that happen?) so y'all going to suffer tripfit concepts, muslins, failed muslin despair, the joy of the successful concept... prepare thyself!

My current thinking is:

*foldover waistband knit pencil skirt inspired by Mela Purdie (who rudely no longer have it on their site).
* doubleknit jacket from stretch & sew blazer 1025 or 1050 set in sleeve jacket
* maggie london twist dress
*shirtdress from some kinda thick knit

...and that's all at the moment.

1 comment:

kitty said...

You forgot the patchwork vests, with saf-t-pockets!
I may steal from your list.
I don't think I'll make a jacket, but the knit skirt is definitely a goer, and a shirtdress in a nice warm knit.
Cherry Blossoms! Bloom in Tokyo and Kyoto in March, pleeeeeease?